Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Want To Book A Professional Photo Shoot...for my matric farewell, for facebook, for my wedding, my family or just for fun!



Clients include Mercedes Benz, SKA, Free State Provincial Government, Harmony Gold Mines, The Blue Train, Fynbos Ridge, Gondwana Collection etc.

 Individuals photographed include Morgan Freeman, Herman Zapp (and family), Miss World 2009 (and runners up), Gavin Hood, Olympic triathlete Kate Roberts, Prof Tim Noakes, Liezel van der Westhuizen etc.

I also do product, event photography and photojournalism for a wide spectrum of magazines including GQ, YOU, Country Life, Sawubona, Fitness, Finweek, Mercedes Benz Truck, Leisure Wheels etc.

Shoots have led to models hooking up with agencies, and in one case my photos led to a small role in an international movie.

 Shoots are typically 2 hours plus, outdoors, and utilise not one but several scenic backgrounds.

 A shoot is useful for those who want to maintain a professional, high quality presence online, including in social media. Since I am also a regular contributor to many publications, I will on occasion interview the more interesting models with a view to publishing the content.  This necessarily happens with the consent of the client/individual being photographed.

 Available in all major centres in South Africa (and even a few minor ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment