Monday, March 16, 2015

#JodiArias Trial: 5 X 5 star Reviews of AUDACITY, currently ranked #3 Amazon Bestseller

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Good read. Liked the links and the analysis of ... March 2, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Good read. Liked the links and the analysis of the case. I would recommend this book for anyone interested in this case. Thank you! 

 
 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it February 23, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
A new insight into the Jodi Arias trial analyzing both Jodi and Travis. It kept me reading. Can't wait to read the next book! 
 
 
 
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the links March 5, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Very in depth look at the trial of Jodi Arias. Loved the links!! Usually I go back and forth looking up info but this book took me right to it! The different takes on many of the situations that Travis and Jodi put them selves in was amazing and a real eye opener. I feel spoiled by this book! Can't wait for the next book! Good work! 
 
 
 
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up on the book, Thumbs Down on the Butcher. February 26, 2015
By Jend
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I read this book in a matter of a day because I didn't want to stop reading it.
I really enjoyed the book. I thought it was well written, and I loved the fact that I could click on the links throughout it and be brought to things like interrogation videos, testimony, pictures...it was all right there for you as you read. I liked how the timeline was laid out so that even someone who isn't as familiar with all of the details as I am would be able to follow along easily as it all unfolded.
I was familiar (meaning I knew what happened, and I would read headlines and news bits about it) with the Oscar Pistorius trial, but didn't follow it regularly, and this book linked and compared some of the circumstances between that trial and the Jo... (I don't want to say her name)...the Travis Alexander trial (which I have followed very closely since the beginning).
On one hand, I didn't necessarily need the Oscar trial info (only because that wasn't my reason for purchasing the book) but on the other hand, it gave me some more detail and insight into his trial since I didn't follow it the way that I have with the Travis Alexander death trial.

I will say that there were certain parts of the book that I either didn't agree with, or thought went on a little bit (but if I wanted a book that I agreed with 100%, I should have written my own, right?).
This book included all of the gory details and was also sprinkled with some sass and witty comments.
I would recommend it and would also read the next one. 
 
 
 
6 of 10 people found the following review helpful
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Very in depth look at the convicted murderer Jodi Arias and also the Victim Travis Alexander. Takes a hard look at both personalities and allows the reader to interact with this creepy tale of love, lust, manipulation, cheating, lying and MURDER! Does not leave the reader wondering about any details as they are available with a click. Full text messages available, pictures, interviews etc. Sprinkled throughout are thoughtful song and movie quotes. Also pieces of Jodi's journal inserted so you can see the connection. Some of the writers personal thoughts, feelings. beliefs and opinions about why/how religion played a part in the murder and actions of both murderer and victim.
Excellent recreation of the murder, giving the reader the opportunity to envision what it may have been like...their thoughts, the pain, the aftermath etc Allows the reader to imagine the horror for the victim and the diabolical thoughts of the murderer.
Important to read with an open mind with special attn to the last chapter as it pulls the book together so we too may look within ourselves and see the similarities. The importance of living an authentic, honest audacious life!!
A great read that thoroughly visits the lives of both victim and murderer.
 
 
 Order yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment